So far, the snowmaking loop has held up really well against the warmer temperatures this week. We will be watching the warmer temps and rain today and evaluate the loop to see if we can open on Friday. If the snow sets up and we can groom it we will be open, if it's too soft we will have to wait until Saturday to open. Only the snowmaking loop has survived the warm up, the other trails are looking pretty sad. We will keep you updated.